Wednesday 20 July 2011

Where is our Summer?

My goodness, this weather is more like early fall instead of the middle of summer! ;-(

This morning I had to play catchup with guild emails for a couple of hours - so much for getting the meeting agenda out early for the members - there have been so many additions to the agenda, that it looks nothing like it set out to look like! LOL

The rest of the day until mid-afternoon was spent doing housework ... really don't like that job much but I love a nice, clean house so it's a necessary evil !

Tomorrow is my grandson, Brayden's day with Nana ... hmmmm - wonder what mischief we will manage to get into!

Ribs are on a slow bake and I've just made a cup of tea and going into my quilt studio for 2-3 hours ... it's all good! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I know where your summer weather is!!!! Here!!!!! 95 to 100+ tomorrow! Have a wonderful day with the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete