Tuesday 5 July 2011

Not Chilly in Chilliwack!

Bridal Falls, Chilliwack, BC
WOW ... it is a HOT day today - the temperature reads 80 degrees F in the shade!   Thank goodness the waterslides and swimming pool are here to cool off in which is what everyone seems to want to do while here in Bridal Falls.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I went to bed at 9:30 last night and slept for an entire 12 hours!  I am never so relaxed as when I am away in the rv.  :-)

After finally getting myself into gear this morning, I drove into Chilliwack and visited a couple of  my favourite quilt stores.  I am always on the lookout for nice landscape-type fabrics and to my amazement found quite a few this morning on my travels.

It's pretty quiet here without any grandkiddies to keep Nana hopping ... think I will enjoy these next two days though as several grandkiddies will be coming up to the rv - back to back - from Thursday to next Wednesday! LOL  There sure won't be any sleeping in 'til 9:30 a.m. then! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment