Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Relaxing Day!

No rushing around today which has been lovely!  I did have my annual eye check-up this afternoon but apart from that I top quilted my second stack 'n whack quilt on my B-Line and played in my quilt studio for a couple of hours.  I am ready at last to do some more work on my "Under the Sea" art quilt I started awhile ago.



Tomorrow is our monthly guild meeting and the first meeting for me to chair as Co-President.  I am really looking forward to it.  It promises to be a full but fun afternoon.

After the guild meeting, I am attending an "in-betweens" class called "O Canada" - there are 3 different scenes of Canada all paper pieced.  They will be mounted in frames when finished.  I have been really looking forward to taking this class tomorrow.

The class is from 3-5 p.m. with a quick stop at home for some dinner and back again to the evening guild meeting at 7 p.m.  I can be a spectator at this one!

So a busy but fun day tomorrow playing catchup with the ladies and enjoying yet another quilting class made available by our guild.  Guess I had better get to bed and get some sleep! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment