Friday 15 July 2011

Home Again

I arrived back home on Monday with my grandson from Bridal Falls as the mosquitoes were eating us alive there!  No fun!  I was supposed to stay there for 3 weeks but cut it short due to those pesky things! ;-(

As usual, it has been non-stop fun and games with grandkiddies and life in general since arriving home.  Yesterday I took 4 of the 8 grandkiddies to the matinee to see Diary of A Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules ... it was so funny and I highly recommend it for both young and old alike!  The kiddies had a blast and, as usual, got thoroughly spoiled with buttered popcorn, pop and candy.  Afterwards we took them out to dinner for Japanese food and they still managed to tuck away humongous amounts of food ... where do they put it! LOL

I am so looking forward to this evening as my daughter Traci is making a very special dinner for me in honour of my birthday... she has been preparing and cooking East Indian food for hours - yummy - my very favourite!!  Those members in our family who can make it will be there too.

Our little Emmy and Lauryn have gone away to their Daddy's to spend a couple of weeks with him swimming and having fun.  It will seem very quiet not having them around.  I know I will miss them greatly.

I am looking forward to next week as it will be each of our grandsons turn to have Nana days.  I have got to put my thinking cap on and come up with some "boy" stuff to do with them.  Having raised 5 little girls and now having 5 granddaughters, it's kind of a girl's world around here! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment