Sunday 10 July 2011

Ozzy and Nana's Fun Together

My grandson Ozzy arrived here at the rv this afternoon with his Mommy.  Gerry, Traci, Ozzy and Nana went for a little hike right up to Bridal Veil Falls - it is so beautiful up there but the mosquitoes were out in full force and even though we sprayed ourselves thoroughly with repellent, they were still biting!

After our hike, we all went out for a delicious dinner and then came back to the campsite and had a lovely fire.  Hubby and kitties and my daughter have left to go home now and Ozzy and I are watching some tv with a cup of tea and cookies,

Tomorrow we are heading over to the waterslides for a day of fun there.  Ozzy is such fun and keeps me in stitches.  I know I will have many stories to tell after our couple of days together. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment