Monday 4 July 2011

Fun Times in Bridal Falls

Last Thursday we arrived at Camperland in Bridal Falls to start another 3 weeks of fun in the rv.  We brought Emma and Lauryn with us and they stayed until Sunday with us.  As an added surprise, our daughter Jen and hubby Norm and baby Mason had booked in to stay for that period of time too.  They managed to get a site right next to ours too which was so much fun.  Emmy and Lauryn loved "going over to Auntie Jen's house" all they time and just had to walk through the cedars to get there! LOL  Norm's Mom and Dad came up with their rv on Saturday too and stayed overnight.  What fun times!

I have taken a gazillion wonderful photos of all the fun moments with the kiddies here - like the waterslides, roasting marshmallows, bbq's, swimming in the pool, ice cream cones etc. but cannot upload them to my computer right now as I have "misplaced" my USB camera/computer cord.  I know it's here in the rv somewhere! LOL

When I find it, I will show you how wonderful it is here.

In the meantime, Nana is here by herself for the next 3 days until the grandkiddies start coming up again.  I am expecting Lissy, Brayden, Ozzy and Emmy and Lauryn again to keep Nana outta mischief!! LOL

1 comment: