Sunday 1 May 2011

Good Health is Such a Blessing!

I am just now starting to feel semi-normal after battling some flu-like symptoms for the last 3 days.  I seemed to have drifted from bed to couch and feel like I have slept the last few days away!

Today is a new day and I am feeling a lot better and eager to play catch-up with my life!  Sew much to do ....

We have a lot of work to be done around the house in preparation for the new carpeting which is being installed next week.  We decided to go with replacing all of the carpeting - a major undertaking.  All the trim has to be taken up and, of course, new trim installed after the carpet is laid.  The biggest headache of it all is where does one put an entire household of furniture when the carpet layers want to just keep moving from one room to the next!  Eeeee gads!  Thank goodness they are removing and disposing of all the old carpeting and underlay.

The beautiful sunshine is so inviting outside today ... I think maybe a little walk in that lovely fresh air is in order after being cooped up for the last few days on the couch.

We are also looking forward to taking our 10 year old grandson out for dinner this evening while Mommy and Daddy enjoy some well-earned time alone.

Yes, I feel a good day comin' on!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment