Tuesday 10 May 2011

It's Starting to Take Shape!

We are into the second day of the installation of new carpeting throughout the house and we are loving the new look!  The furniture is everywhere ... anyone coming in right now would think we were perfect candidates for The Hoarders show!  What a mess!!!  Oh well, by Wednesday the carpeting will be all installed and then we can start getting the house back in order.  A good thing about ripping apart each room makes you re-evaluate each item before putting it back or in my case asking yourself "what the heck was I thinking of in the first place when I bought that and WHY on earth am I holding onto this?"  Major purging comin' up here and it will feel good to "minimalize!" ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are going to post some photos Carol. It will be worth all the upheaval I'm sure.xx

    ReplyDelete