Friday 6 May 2011

Friday is here ... again!

Where do these weeks go to?  It seems that one day it's Monday and the beginning of a brand new week and the next day it is Friday and the end of that week! ;-)

I picked up Emma and Lauryn from school yesterday as I always do on a Thursday and we came back to Nana and Poppa's house for some fun and games, a roast beef dinner and a sleepover.  Our home is so full of chatter and laughter when the kiddies are here running around.  Today is a Pro-D day and they have been picked up by their Daddy to go and have some fun.

I am making headway on my guild doorway challenge and can see it taking shape.  The quilt studio is a total disaster and I have to say I am looking forward to cleaning it up after this project!

We have lots to do around the house this weekend as the new carpets are being installed starting on Monday .... where does one put an entire household of furniture at times like this? LOL  I really hate disorganization - oh well, it will be over soon and the home back to "normal." ;-)

But hey, enough of that ... would you look at the beauty that abounds in beautiful British Columbia - this really is a very lovely place to live!

2 comments: