Saturday 14 May 2011

Busy but Fun Times!

Haven't had much of a chance to post here for a few days as I have been kept pretty busy with grandkiddies and getting our house back in order after the new carpet installation.

This weekend we are enjoying having Emma and Lauryn stay with Nana and Poppa.  They love helping us around the house.  We had to take a whole truckload of things to the Sally Ann today and before we could get it unloaded, they were going through the boxes and had pulled out a couple of pictures I had cross-stitched and a raggedy doll I had had for years! LOL  They said they couldn't let them go!   Too funny!

Emma had a little birthday party to go to this afternoon and so Lauryn and Nana went to "Go Banana's" and then rented a movie for tonight - Nanny McPhee Returns - excellent movie, by the way, and then we brought home Chinese food for dinner.  It was nice for us to spend one-on-one time with little Lauryn - the grand-darlings usually come in pairs! LOL




These photos were taken today of Emma and Lauryn ... so darn cute!!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful girls!!!! Lucky you...I don't have any of my own so I borrow....just made a dress for my neighbors little girl..so fun to sew little things!!! What happy memories you are making!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, that is so sweet ... thank you! Yes, I am indeed blessed. We have 8 beautiful grandchildren and each and every one is such a joy!

    ReplyDelete