Monday 9 May 2011

A Wonderful Mother's Day!

What a wonderful day I had with my family yesterday.  Unfortunately Deb couldn't join the rest of our family at our lovely Mother's Day dinner as her hubby and girls were taking her out on the town in Vancouver to celebrate her special day.  I did have a lovely chat with her in the morning and felt touched by her special words to me.

Daughter Jen put on a lovely dinner last night in my honour and I felt very loved and honoured indeed by Jennie, Traci, Dee Dee and Briggy and all of their families.  As you can see I was thoroughly spoiled with gorgeous flowers and wonderful cards.  The heartfelt sentiments my girls express in their cards is always a tear-jerker for me!

Look at these beautiful flowers - the smell is heavenly!  Yes ....... I am indeed blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment