Sunday 22 May 2011

Sunny but Cool

Another sunny day today although a bit on the cooler side.  Hubby and I are thoroughly enjoying being away in the rv and just relaxing.  After a lovely brunch and catching up on the week's episodes of Coronation Street, we headed into town for a little shopping.  The rest of the day we spent reading and going for a stroll around the rv resort.  We enjoyed a wonderful steak barbie this evening and are now settling down with a nice cuppa tea and a good movie.  Why can't I relax like this at home??? LOL

Tomorrow I am planning on taking lots of neat photos to post.

By the way, the kitties are just as relaxed as we are - if not more! LOL  What a life, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having a lovely time Carol. I'm amazed you watch Coronation Street. I used to watch years ago but stopped when my girls were young - some of the story lines were just too traumatic. Looking forward to seeing your photos.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I know what you mean about Corrie. I found I was sitting on the edge of my seat watching all the recent episodes! All of my British friends and a lot of Canadian folk I know love watching the Corrie series. For me it is a little bit of "home" coming into my living room - especially when they sit to chow down on those delicious English bangers ... our mouths drool !! Lucky you being able to have them whenever you want!! LOL

    ReplyDelete