Tuesday 26 April 2011

Wow ... another sunny day!

What a lovely sunny day this has been although I have not been able to go outside and play in the garden today,

I belong to our local Langley Quilters' Guild and have enjoyed being a member since 2002.   We are holding our 5th bi-annual quilt show in May of 2012 and the Chairperson of our show approached me to ask if I would consider solicitating and coordinating the vendors for this event.  I happily agreed.  So that is what I have been doing today rather than playing outside! http://www.langleyquiltersguild.com/index.htm


This is a great photo taken by one of our talented guild members who has certainly captured the feeling of our wonderful guild.  The photo is one of several great shots that graces our guild's greeting cards.

Tomorrow is our actual guild meeting which I really look forward to every month.  Maybe - just maybe - I will be able to find my way back into my quilt studio on Thursday - we'll see! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment