Saturday 1 October 2011

What a Great Workshop!

Today I attended an all day workshop put on by our guild and taught by a fabulous quilt artist by the name of Donna Bray-Zakreski!  http://donnabrayzakreski.com/2008.html

WOW ... I learned so many new and wonderful techniques using paint, crayons and ink on fabric.  My head is swimming with information and I just want to run into my quilt studio and play, play, play!

There were 14 of us there and we had so much fun that we have decided to all meet again to play and share and show off what we are doing with our newly-found talents.  Now - the hard part trying to find a day that works well for everyone!! ;-)

When I arrived home, Gerry was cooking dinner ... thank goodness, because I feel pooped from laughing and just plain goofing around all day.  Don't get me wrong, I worked as hard as I played and learned so much from this workshop.  All of us at the workshop know each other and it was very relaxed and a wonderful day!

Tomorrow is Sunday and a whole day for me to play in my quilt studio which I am so looking forward to ... oh happy days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment