Monday 17 October 2011

Another Busy Week Ahead


Gerry and I enjoyed a very lovely peaceful weekend at home.  I even managed to play in my quilt studio on both days for a bit.  I am working on a wallhanging for my little granddaughter Maddie who will be turning 6 on November 1st.  I will post a photo when I am finished.

I have a very busy week ahead with two guild-related meetings, our little quilting group, and getting ready for our upcoming retreat next weekend.  Next week is not looking much better either!  LOL

Oh well, as "they" say ... what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger!!! LOL


Fall is definitely here ... I just love all of these beautiful colours!  It's leaf-crunching time - I must do that on Thursday when I pick up Emmy and Lauryn from school !!  What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment