Thursday 13 October 2011

Look at that Sunshine!

What a gorgeous day it is outside today!!!  The sun is shining brilliantly, the sky is blue with just a few fluffy clouds passing slowly by!  Beautiful !

Today is Thursday and Nana's day to pick up two of her little angels from school and home for dinner.  I am taking Emmy and Lauryn to buy their very first pair of skates this afternoon.  They are so excited and start their skating lessons on Monday, October 24th.

When Briggy and the girls arrived here on Monday for dinner, I had made a tea party for us and had their places set at the table with a plate of cookies and their own cup and saucer.  They were allowed to pour their own tea and put their sugar and milk in too.  They felt very grown up indeed.  The only person who spilled the tea was their Mommy ... go figure!! LOL

Supper is all ready to pop in the oven and another little tea party awaits my angels when they get home here this afternoon.  After supper I have a guild executive committee meeting to attend this evening.  I can't believe how many meetings I have attended in the last little while ... this is like a part-time job! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment