Sunday 2 October 2011

A Nice Relaxing Sunday!

Today has been another awesome day!

This morning Gerry and I worked outside in the front garden blowing leaves and saying goodbye to all the beautiful flowers that graced the front of our house throughout the entire summer months.  We filled two huge garden waste bags.  There are at least another trillion leaves to come down off the trees outside yet, so this was the first of many leaf blowing days I am sure!

I spent the rest of the day in my quilt studio putting the finishing touches to a couple of near completed projects I had on the go.   I am never as relaxed as when I am playing in my studio ... well, unless it is playing with the grandkiddies, of course! ;-)

I have such a busy week ahead with Friday as the only day at home!  I'm not complaining as they are all fun things I have chosen to do with friends and family.  Tomorrow I am heading over to a dear friend's home for tea and a tour of her quilt studio.

I must get my mind around what project(s) I will be taking to our retreat ... I always have the best of intentions in working on my projects while at the retreat, but confess that there is so much laughter and fun around us all the time, that I never really come home having accomplished much except a tummy that hurts from laughing and fond memories of yet another wonderful retreat!

Life is grand !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment