Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Rain is Back!

We have had some lovely sunny days lately but unfortunately the rain is back!  That means I will get some quilting done today ... I haven't been working on my "Henrietta" blocks so today is a great day for that.

I went to Joann's yesterday and bought some beautiful fabric to make up a sample for a class I am teaching.  I spent last night cutting it up and found to my dismay that I was short by a little bit.  So, off I went this morning to get some more ... I spent ages looking for it and was starting to believe that it had all been sold since yesterday!  One of the sales gals came to help me look for it and we found it ... phew!  Of course, it is impossible to walk out of that store with only what you went in for ! LOL

The rain is coming down now (I got back just in the nick of time) - it really does sound nice being in the rv and hearing the pitter patter of the rain and feeling toasty and warm inside.

Well, off to make a cup of tea and get some quilting done! 

Another wonderful day in spite of the rain!  Life is what you make of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment