Wednesday 1 June 2011

Chilly Day

Well, here it is - Wednesday again! ;-)  The days still seem to fly by even when one is relaxing! LOL

Sadly hubby left to go back across the border this morning to pick up the work trail where he left off.  Let's see - I figure retirement is only about 17 months away!  YAY!

It is a chilly day today with the sun trying its best to poke its head out - not a perfect day for sitting outside to read, so I think I will do some more quilting.  I have been able to finish a yearlong block of the month from the guild and have posted a photo here.  I have branched off into making art quilts now so this has been a change of pace and I have not had to resort to using my seam ripper - unlike when I design and make an art quilt - goodness, there is a lot of ripping out and changing of minds there! ;-)


Now that I have finished the yearlong BOM, I am going to work on my "Henrietta" blocks.  I am two months behind on those, with the June block coming out in another 4 days!  Will post photos of those too when I get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment