Saturday 11 June 2011

Back Home Again!

I arrived back home on Thursday afternoon and my feet haven't touched the ground yet! LOL

Thursday afternoon I picked up two of my little granddaughters as I usually do and took them to see their cousin competing in the high jump.  I am so proud of Austin as he qualified with being the top kid in his school when competing in their track and field.  In doing so, he was able to choose 3 of his favourite events to compete in against the other elementary schools in Langley.

On Friday, Austin participated in the other two events of his choosing - the 100 metre race and the 400 metre relay.   Even though he didn't come in first with any of the events, he came away with lots of ribbons for various place standings and did very well indeed.  We are so very proud of him!  AND all of this done on his actual birthday with Mommy, Daddy, Nana and all of his school buddies there cheering him on!!

Well done my sweetheart - I was so happy to be able to spend your birthday with you ... YOU ARE A WINNER IN NANA'S EYES!




No comments:

Post a Comment