Friday 17 June 2011

Garden of Weedin'

I really don't like gardening but it is a necessary evil if one wants to sit outside and enjoy the garden!   I have been outside all day today and have only managed to get the lower garden done ... what a job!  I filled 6 large garden bags with leaves and weeds!

Thank goodness Gerry is cooking dinner otherwise it would be take-out!

Tomorrow I will be out there again, weather permitting, to fill another 6 large garden bags with leaves and weeds from the rest of the garden.







I am really thinking of going with the "Arizona" look and having tons of red rock dumped into the garden and resort to container planting!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Well for someone that does not like gardening you certainly have a beautiful garden!!! I have a very big garden myself ...it is a lot and I mean a lot of work....I really enjoy it when it is not overwhelming.. This was my mums garden and I hate to downsize because I feel like I'm undoing her work but I wish it was half the size..however undoing a garden is almost more work!!! Well..yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete