Saturday 17 March 2012

New York Beauty Quiltalong

I made my first block of the online New York Beauty Quiltalong today from Sew Sweetness.  I have decided to make all the blocks using my black and white fabrics.  It sure is nice using up some of my ever-growing stash! LOL


If you would like to take part in this fun BOM, just click on the button to the left of this entry and it will take you right there.   A new block comes out every Monday.  This is a sample of the finished quilt ...

Since looking at this again, I am going to unpick my four pieces .... ;-(  Now where is that "unquilter!"

2 comments:

  1. oooh Carol - that is lovely. I have my pattern all printed out but have not started yet. Can't stop quilting feathers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. addictive little blighters aren't they? LOL

    ReplyDelete