Saturday 17 March 2012

Forget Me Not

This is the next BOM I am following.  It is a mystery ... I love mysteries!

This BOM is kindly offered by the amazing Esther Aliu who created the Red Delicious pattern.  This exciting new series has just started, so if you are interested, check her out http://www.estheraliu.com/resources/EA%20Forget%20Me%20Not%20BOM%20Part%202.pdf

Hurry, because on the 15th of each month, that block comes down and the next one goes up.  Each month we get the choice of making one of two flowers, although both are available for printing off.  This month, I have chosen to make the peonies.  The photo of my fabrics do not do it justice ... they are the softest of whitish/pink and the green for the leaves almost looks as though it has veins.

If you are interested in making this wonderful Forget Me Not, just click on the button with this name to the left of my blog ... it will take you right there! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment