Friday 16 March 2012

Longarmers Unite!

I met again today with a group of ladies for another fun-filled and very informative day trying out new techniques on the longarm.  We meet at a different gal's home each time we get together and it is fun to get to try all the different setups that everyone has.

Having only had my longarm for such a little while, I have much to learn!  The ladies I meet with are so eager to help and share information ... I feel so very fortunate to have such dear friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm....I don't know what a UFO is?? I do know however that the one you have made is just beautiful!!! On that wall!! It is just perfection! That chocolate wall is just gorgeous ....
    So happy your having such fun with your long arm... Happy spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... UFO is something that all of us quilters seem to have .... unfinished objects!

    Thanks, as always, for your wonderful comments, hon.
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..of course!!!...I have a quite a few of those!! not quilts but many other things!! That is one of my goals for this year......Finish!!! totally finish...I have lots of embroideries done but the I can not decide what I want to do with them....frame or pillow or clothes pin bag or apron or????? that is where the UFO stands for me!!! Thanks friend!

      Delete