Saturday 27 August 2011

Quilting-we-will-go!

Would you believe I was able to play in my quilt studio ALL DAY yesterday?

It was "sew" fabulous, I was enjoying myself so much, I didn't even want to put on the television and watch/listen to a movie!  Rather, I played soft music in the background and found that I was able to think more effectively while designing my next quilt.

Today is going to be another beautiful day ... I confess I do feel a little guilty playing in my studio while those prolific horrible weeds are on a rampage in the garden but the studio is where I am going to hide out again today ... I am on a roll, as they say! ;-)

Tomorrow our little Emmy and Lauryn are coming home after being with their Daddy for a final week's holiday before school starts and we have missed them very much.  Emma asked me the other day how many more rv trips did we have planned for the summer.  I replied one but why did she ask that.  She replied "because we miss you and Poppa so much when you go away!"  My eyes welled up with tears - the girls just know what a softie their Nana is and both put their arms around my waist and gave me the biggest and best bear hug ever!!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love being a Nana???????? LOL

Pretty flowers from Nana's garden for a couple of pretty girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment