Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Chilly Day!

Today has been chilly but - oh  - so relaxing here in the rv.  Gerry went out this morning and bought himself a nice bike.  We see lots of people riding their bikes around the rv resort and up and down to the local stores.  I am happy for him as it is something he enjoys and, of course, it is wonderful exercise.

I took the opportunity of doing a little bit of sewing while Gerry was out this morning and actually made great strides in crafting the Christmas pressies for my girls.  I still have a way to go before I will be able to say these gifts are finished, but I have made a great start on them.



Gerry and I went back across the border yesterday and Emmy, Lauryn and Mommy came over to our house for a nice lunch.  The little girls were so helpful watering all the plants outside and doing little jobs for me around the house ... too cute!  They love helping Nana!  In the evening I attended the open house we organized at a new venue we have in mind for our quilter's guild.  There are a lot of points to consider in making such a move, so it is far from being a "done deal !"  After the walkabout at the centre, we held our guild executive meeting.  This was my first executive meeting as Co-President of our guild.

Tomorrow Gerry and I are heading back across the border as I always babysit Emma and Lauryn on a Thursday.  I think we have some fun planned for playing mini golf tomorrow and supper out with the girls.

The weekend promises to be lovely and sunny which will be a perfect ending to a simply perfect stay again at Cedars!

No comments:

Post a Comment