Wednesday 18 July 2012

On the Mend!

I got my stitches out today from my hernia surgery and I have to say 8 days after surgery I feel like a million bucks!  I mustn't lift anything more than 20 lbs. for 6 weeks but that shouldn't prove a big problem.

Our Nine Patchers quilting group got together again today to stitch and get caught up on everyone's happenings.  Always a lot of fun and laughs to be had.  We had a small gathering today but still found lots to laugh about.  I love our little group - we are such good friends with one another! ;-)

Tomorrow I have a lady coming around to look at my B-Line with a view to purchasing it from me.  I think she will be very happy with all that I am throwing in with the deal and at such an exccellent price for her too.  She is a member of our guild so we both feel very comfortable dealing with each other.

I watched a fabulous instructional DVD this evening with Nancy Chong, quilt appliquer extraordinaire!  She is fabulous and her method of double applique is amazing.  Do take a peek http://prqc.com/  I am all ready to tackle my first double applique project tomorrow!  It's going to be another fun day! ;-)

All for today though ... bedtime is calling .....

No comments:

Post a Comment