Saturday 14 July 2012

Hernia Surgery out of the way!

Well, after waiting approximately 7 months, I have finally had my hernia repair surgery.  I went into hospital on July 10th to have this done.  Hubby and I came back down to the rv the next day as I was feeling pretty good and just needed to relax.  Can't seem to do that at home! LOL

I have to go back to see the surgeon this coming Wednesday to have the sutures out.  I might be staying at home at that time rather than coming back to the rv for a couple of days more.  I am recovering very nicely, albeit a little sore when getting up from a sitting or lying position.

The weather has been great so I have been able to spend lots of time relaxing outside on the chaise lounge.  We have had a couple of spectacular lightening and thunder storms in the evening when the whole rv lit up with each crack of lightening ... quite a different effect actually.

The summer is well underway and so is our wonderful rv'ing season! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment