Monday 21 May 2012

Rainy but Relaxing!

Well the weather could be a lot better!  Yesterday it poured buckets - today is overcast and damp!

We relaxed in the rv yesterday and did some reading and watched a movie and I managed to get a lot done on my latest Sashiko project. Today we are popping out to go to a couple of fabric shops ... I know, I know!

Hubby announced this morning that he does not like the look of the forecast for the next two weeks of his holiday so has been checking on the internet for anywhere that we can go where we can slap on sunscreen, wear sunglasses and swim!  It looks as though we might be heading to Los Cabos for 7-10 days!

One never knows with hubby and I where we will end up ... I love the spontaneity of it all !! ;-)

So, while the weather might not be as nice as we would like it to be here ... it looks as though we will eventually find the sun ... just not in Ferndale, Washington! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment