Thursday 19 January 2012

Sunny and COLD

Another cold day today in the 'burbs but so bright with the snow!  It really is quite lovely outside!

I have been enjoying a nice relaxing week this week and was able to make a good start on my next project - the Harvest Time Quilt.  I am really liking what I am seeing.

Today I have spent most of the day on the computer, cleaning up files and taking care of some matters for the guild.  It feels good to be able to see my desk again! LOL

I am off in a few moments to get Emmy and Lauryn from school.  Next Tuesday is little Lauryn's birthday - she will be turning a big 7 years old.  I was thinking if she would like to, that we go after school to pick out some nice birthday pressies from Nana and Poppa.

I have to give a big wave to Miss Holly ... thanks for your email, sweetie, I love hearing from you and a big smile for my dear buddy, Denise!

All for now .............. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm waving right back!!!! Send some snow to Seaview Cottage!!!!

    ReplyDelete