Friday 6 January 2012

More Fun and a Sleepover at Nana's

Last night was a special night as we got to enjoy our little Lauryn and Emmy stay overnight.  We always manage to have so much fun.

After I picked the girls up from school yesterday we went to buy skates for them as they start their second series of skating lessons on Monday.  They were so excited!

When we got home, we had a little tea party with "real" tea and cookies and the girls helped me prepare dinner - a nice roast chicken with stuffing and all the fixings.

After dinner was playtime with the kitties, crafts and a game of Wii.

I guess after their bath, the girls were so tired their eyes closed almost as soon as they jumped into bed.  More fun times to remember with the grandchildren ... have I mentioned before how much I LOVE being a Nana???? LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment