Saturday 9 February 2013

Waaaay too long ....

 Gosh ... here I promised to write on my blog on a more frequent basis - that was on October 22, 2012 - and here I am back!  Just a tad infrequent!! LOL

Life is so busy and the grandkiddies, guild, friends and hobbies keep me constantly on the move!  I am not complaining, but I wonder sometimes where the months go!!  January truly is quite a blur±! LOL

I have been able to finish up a lot of the projects I have had on the go ... my conscience just won't allow me to buy more goodies until I finish some of these UFO's up.

Here are some of the things I have finished over the last few months ...

Roses in a Window

Woodland Scene ... what fun this was to make.  Everything with the exception of the real moss and lichen was made by machine!


Celtic Knot

Sashiko Butterflies
Seahorse Double Applique

Giraffe Double Applique

Dragonfly Double Applique
A lady saw this on Facebook and had to buy it! ;-)





Masai Warrior in Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment