Wednesday 8 August 2012

Where's the Sun?

I can't believe the change in the weather today!  Brrrr - chilly and rainy all day!  I am so glad that the grandkiddies had such beautiful weather for the 5 days they were here.  In spite of the weather, I could see some brave little kiddies climbing the hill with their inner tubes today at the waterslides ... how wonderful to be a child and not have a care in the world!!!! ;-)

I have taken advantage of today's rainy day to do a little quilting.  I am making a dragonfly art quilt for my granddaughter and have made great progress on it today.  It has all of her favourite colours in it so I think she will really like it.  Will post a photo of it when I get home.

Tomorrow I think I will take a run into Chilliwack and visit one of my favourite quilting shops called Hamels.  They have such wonderful fabrics there and so many terrific quilting patterns. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment