Thursday 16 August 2012

Another Hot One!

No one in these regions can say it is too cool, that's for sure!

Temperatures are in the low 90's these past few days with now through until the end of the weekend the hottest of the year they predict!!!

I am still away in the rv in Bridal Falls and enjoying the last few days seeing my daughter and family up here rv'ing with me.  Great fun!

I drop in and out of facebook every few years and have been back on there now for close to 2 weeks ... a record for me! ;-)  There is only so much time I have in a day at home but being away in the rv, I am blessed with an abundance of this precious commodity! ;-)  So, I have been enjoying this brief interlude of interacting with all of my friends.  I have suddenly acquired 112 friends at last count ... how wonderful this is to connect with all those whose friendship mean so much to me!

Hubby is arriving tomorrow with our grandson who will stay with us for the weekend and then we will pack up and head home on Sunday about lunchtime.  We are looking forward to spoiling yet another one of our darling grandkidlets!

I have had a lot of time to relax, read, nap, swim and visit with camper friends here but am looking forward to going home and getting back into the groove.  I miss my kitties so much ... I never bring them away when I have the grandkiddies, it is just not fair to the kitties as they really only prefer mine and hubby's company! ;-)

All for now ... have my book, cold pop and sunglasses and ready to hit the pool. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your having a wonderful summer!! We are heading to our cabin this weekend too!!! The Adirondack Mts. In upstate N.Y.!!
    I am not good in that kind of heat at all....we have been hot here too....and humid....It slows me down too much.....I love the late summer when it is warm not hot....
    I have a bag of projects to take up north...meeting my wonderful sister ...hubby and her kids...22 and 25 and a bunch of their friends ...lots of fun...
    Have fun this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete