Friday 6 April 2012

It must be almost summertime!

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last blog entry!  Life is so busy ... not complaining as I have the luxury of doing what I want to do every day - LOVE retirement!  Hubby tells me if this is what retirement is like, he will keep working!! LOL

Today was the beginning of spring cleanup for us.  The sun was shining and it was beautiful outside so hubby and I decided to scrub down the deck and garden furniture.  It took us most of the day but the efforts are well worth it!

Getting Rid of the algae

Furniture drying off

Looking good!

Can hardly wait to fire up this baby!

After ... all ready for some nice warm weather and a marguerita!

How pretty!

Look at my strawberry plants poking their heads out ... the grandkiddies will be delighted!

1 comment:

  1. Oh....everything looks so tidy!!! I've been doing the same thing!!! What a wonderful way to grow strawberries...I never thought of doing them that way....but I think I may have to try!!! Happy Easter weekend to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete