Saturday 11 February 2012

Fun with my Lauryn!

Gerry and I are blessed to be able to enjoy having our little Lauryn with us this weekend.  What an angel she is!
Our budding artist!

Look, Nana ... the balloons are sticking to me!



KITTIES ARE JUST LITTLE PEOPLE WITH FUR COATS

Today is Saturday and Lauryn and I took the 30 pillows the grandkiddies and Nana made to Katie's Place in Maple Ridge.  This is the most wonderful animal shelter I have ever been to.  Those dear little kitties are so loved and caging is never done unless the kitty has just come in from being rescued and they have to monitor them for eating etc.

Lauryn tells me she wants to go back there tomorrow with Mommy and big sister Emma to pick out their very own special kitty and give him or her a forever home!








No comments:

Post a Comment