Monday 28 November 2011

It's Monday ....

What a nice relaxing weekend we have just enjoyed ... not too hectic, just nice and relaxed for hubby and myself.  We took my B-Line and Juki over and set it up at a 10' frame at daughter Briggy's yesterday.  Two of my daughters, Traci and Briggy, are budding young quilters and are over the moon with Momma's giftie to them. ;-)  I have had great fun top quilting the last few years with my B-Line and know that the girls will enjoy working with it too.  Only 3 more days 'til I receive my Handiquilter - I am so excited and have - would you believe - about 15 quilts waiting to be top quilted !!

It being Monday today means another skating lesson for Emmy and Lauryn.  This is their last of 5 lessons but Nana has signed them up for another 8 at the next level starting the first week in January ... the girls are doing so well with learning how to skate and Mommy and Nana can be seen each week sitting on the bench thumbs up and cheering all the way.

Of course, an added bonus after skating is Nana's treat for the girls with a Slushie and their choice of candy and then back to their home where Poppa joins us after work for a lovely dinner.  Monday's are one of my most favourite days!

Along with everything else that happens on Monday's, so comes housework ... not so much fun bt I LOVE a nice clean house.

The dayplanner looks nice and clear this week ... I hope to get much accomplished in the quilt studio ... wouldn't that be lovely? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment