Thursday 22 September 2011

Enjoying the Oregon Coast

Gerry and I took advantage of a few days break and travelled down to the Oregon Coast in our rv.  We stayed in Fort Stevens State Park near Astoria, Oregon ... it is massive!  This is one of the nicest state parks I have seen ... very clean and lovely and shady with beautiful tall trees and some nice secluded spots.  We took several day trips and went to Cannon Beach and Tillamook (did the Tillamook cheese tour which was fun!)

It was a really wonderful relaxing 10 days away together.  We even bought some lovely new kites too!





Homespun Quilts in Cannon Beach ... hmmm yummy!











1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous place....the sea...to me there is nothing better..I've never been to that part of the U.S. but I can see that I am going to have to add it to my list!! Thanks for the lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete